Monday, July 30, 2012

Hypnobirthing, It's natural, safe and more comfortable birthing.

Have you ever heard Hypnobirthing? I've read a book suggested from a friend, the title "Hypnobirthing, The Mongan Method" and was excited to share to every mom-to-be.



Their philosophy is based on the ancient practice of birthing as a celebration of life. That means birthing (they call it that way, not "delivery") no need to be  painful, scary or whatever our mother or other women experience it. It's a natural approach to an easier birthing without any medication or unnecessary intervention. I know it's sounds too grandious. But when I realized that pregnant women are not sick person and birthing is a natural event that every mammal experience it, it became more realistic.

I am a first time mom-to-be and honestly I don't even know how it feels, but I really inspired with it and encourage other mom-to-be to read this fabulous book. Have a happy pregnancy and birthing mummies!


No comments:

Post a Comment