Thursday, May 19, 2011

4th Paper Tole Project

Why 4th? Where is the 1st?
Actually this is my 1st project which is published, I haven't published the others.


What is Paper Tole? Paper tole, also known as three-dimensional decoupage, is the art of handcrafting three-dimensional pictures from flat prints. 


Paper tole art is created by skillfully cutting, shaping, and assembling pieces of paper layered onto an image until a three-dimensional version of the image emerges. Though there are a number of ways to use paper tole, one of the most popular is to frame the image in a deep wall frame and display it as wall art.


I started  to fall in love with this kind of art since a friend of mine took me to buy prints for paper tole. I always love crafts, but this is the most! Although I suffered from back pain because of doing this, but it feels great when it's done!


This project's title is "Happy Kiss". Is that cute? It was very easy and fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment